Vision & Values
From the outset I have had a clear vision of providing excellent care, encouraging positive parenting and using a balanced approach of child & adult led activities in order to nurture the children in my care. This vision enables all the children to thrive, be the best they can be, be respectful and kind, feel loved & safe, content, able to express themselves, be resilient and overall just have fun. We have high expectations for ourselves and the children in our care as we aim for them all to leave us, prepared for the next steps in their journey, able to face the world with a positive mindset.
- Developing & Maintaining Positive Parent Partnerships
- Providing Healthy & Nutritious Food
- Providing High-Quality Education by having experienced and high trained staff
- Providing a safe, warm, happy space to learn and explore
- Providing high-quality resources (e.g. art materials) and educational toys