My husband and I live in a lovely 3 bed property just off Christchurch Road. We have an enclosed garden and our playroom is full of toys and activities! We are 10 minutes away from Reading Station and 3-4 minutes from Royal Berkshire Hospital & Reading University. The children will have use of the following rooms:
- Playroom – This is the main room which the children will use, it is full of toys, books and lots of exciting things. Our playroom offers a real home from home environment where babies and children can feel safe and secure. We have stacks of toys, child height book and toy storage, a child height table for getting creative on with arts and crafts, a play kitchen which is always popular, a dressing up box which is brimming with bits and bobs, a well stocked treasure basket full of interesting resources and many more activities and resources that facilitate child-led play.
- Kitchen – Children will have supervised access to the kitchen. This is where certain arts and crafts will take place as well as baking and cooking lots of lovely things.
- Lounge - Our lounge will be used when we are all eating together and for study time in the morning and afternoon/evening.
- Sitting Room – Our sitting room will be used for any children that require it during the day. A travel cot will be available for younger children and sleeping pads available for older children.
- Bathroom - Our downstairs cloakroom is available for all children to use. I have a children friendly step-stool for children to use the sink by themselves and our toilet seat has a toilet training seat attached which children use when they are potty training.
- Garden – The children will have lots of time to play outside in the garden. We have lots of outdoor games and toys, a sandpit, playhouse, a water play table, slides and a variety of ride on toys. We have some beautiful garden beds where we grow our own organic fruits and vegetables which we harvest regularly throughout spring and summer.