We are currently looking for a cheerful Childminding Assistant (Childcare Professional) to join our busy, professional, and welcoming home-based childminding service based in Reading, Berkshire.
Do you have a level 3 childcare qualification or above?
Are you looking for a Full Time role, Monday - Friday, 08:00 – 18:00 or 08:30 – 18:30?
• Provide a positive influence on young people aged 0-6.
• Be able to plan and provide activities for children.
• Think outside the box and be creative with ideas to enhance children's learning through all 7 areas of learning.
• Must be good at documenting children's learning and planning next steps.
• Follow the childminder's policies and procedures.
• Ensure that children are kept safe at all times.
• Able to provide personal care for the youngest children.
• Have a very good level of written and spoken English.
• Happy to undertake regular training and CPD sessions
Potential Candidates will:
• Hold a level 3 diploma qualification in childcare or be studying towards one.
• Have a clean driving license (desirable)
• Hold a Paediatric First Aid Course & be DBS cleared.
• Have a sound knowledge of the EYFS and be able to link observations and assessments.
If this sounds like the job for you, then please email us to apply.